Environmental Disclosure & Commercial Transactions Disclosure CE Credit
1. Learn where the environmentally contaminated Sites are located to protect your client
2. Find out how to properly disclose environmental hazards to protect yourself
3. Both Federal & State environmental laws are included in the class
Class starts at 8:30 AM SHARP and you must show up and sign in by 8:35 AM or you will not receive a certificate of attendance.
Date: Friday, 28, 2020
Style: Virtual Renewal Class - Environmental Disclosure & Commercial Transactions (Disclosure CE Credit)
Time: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Commercial Real Estate Seminars
20343 N. Hayden Rrd., Ste. 105-160
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255
Telephone - 480-251-5338 email - sheahan @usa.com
Free - Member rate
$20.00 Non-Member rate
*** Note for attendees****
1. To receive a Certificate of Attendance, you must pre-register on the Chapter website.
2. Your attendance will be monitored, and you must remain at your computer 50 minutes of each hour. Ten-minute breaks will be held every 50 minutes.
***Webinar and Material will be provided on Thursday, August 27th for everyone that signs up. ***