The value of involvement in CCIM is immeasurable. CCIM is not only the most coveted and respected name in commercial investment real estate, but membership also gains you access to the premier online business services, networkingand educational resources in the industry.
- FREE - Real Estate Renewal classes. Four (4) per year.
- Opportunities to network with Phoenix area top real estate related professionals
- Reduced membership rate at all CCIM Breakfast and lunch meetings, events and courses.
- Opportunities to serve on CCIM Committees
- Complimentary Candidate Portfolio Workshops
- Reduced membership rate at locally sponsored Specialty Workshops
- Notification of all CCIM events, legislative issues and CCIM courses
NOTE: You do not have to be a CCIM Designee or Candidate to join the local chapter. We have membership categories for affiliates and Marketing Members.
- An affiliate Member is a real estate professional within the commercial real estate affiliated industry.
- A Marketing Member is a licensed real estate professional working for a brokerage or corporate real estate company.
MEMBERSHIP SELECTION/STATUS AND DUES:
$150—CCIM Designee - Member who actually has the CCIM Designation and has paid current Institute Dues.
$150—Candidate - Member who has taken at least one CI Course and has paid current Institute Dues.
$180—Marketing Member - Member is a licensed real estate agent working for a brokerage or corporate real estate who has paid local dues to attend chapter functions.
$50—Student/ Mentee – Full-time students who are currently attending college or students who are enrolled in out Mentee Program. Proof is required.
$50 - Rookie - Rookie membership is a licensed real estate agent with three or less years in the CRE Industry.
$300—Affiliate Member (for industry professionals) - Professionals within the CRE industry.